Strategic IT Planning Implementation & Management
Don't plan for failure, plan for success. Make an appointment with our team of qualified staff and take advantage of their knowledge and experience.
We can sit and discuss with you your needs and wants for your business and give you our best recommendation to help you reduce unnecessary IT costs, and improve your business productivity.
Then all that's left is for you to focus on what you do best in your industry and leave all the hard work to us.
With more than 30 years of combined IT and small business experience, you'll rest easy knowing you made the right choice.
To give a broader picture of what we can do, here are a few of the main areas of I.T. infrastructure that we work with:
- Performance Analysis: Computing is more than just cabling and technology. Your future business plans, your projected budget, staff roles and activities, all factor in to the final solution. Our role in the consultancy process involves gaining a clear and accurate understanding of these elements, comparing them to available options and formulating a solution that meets or exceeds these needs, as well as future proofing your investment for expansion and changes in technology.
- Cabling: Modern network and communications cabling is regulated by federal legislation, with strict safety and performance guidelines to ensure people and property are protected from harm, as well as avoiding interference with other building services and infrastructure. In addition to this, there are best practices encouraged for various types of cabling that promote secure and cost effective installation, maintenance and use. We seek to go beyond mere compliance, to provide cable infrastructure that gives you seamless, efficient and flexible functionality, allowing you to change and expand without having to spend money on costly restructuring.
- Hardware: Servers, desktops, laptops, phones, mobile devices - just some of the tech that lives in the modern business. Accurately matching needs and functionality to the right device has far reaching effects, both in budget and employee productivity. Our supply partners are carefully selected with this in mind, allowing us to source products for competitive prices while still delivering the desired outcome.
- Software: The heart of I.T., software creates the environment that allows your business to function. With most companies utilizing several programs on a daily basis, often requiring functional integration and data sharing, the need to understand the relationship between them is imperative. We support a wide range of applications and vendors, including Microsoft, Reckon, Centaur, Google Apps, Android and IOS. It is our goal to bring these components together in a way that "just works" for your particular needs, from inception, to implementation, to training and maintenance.
- Mobile computing: From the early days of laptops, to the present with smart phones, tablets and M2M telemetry, mobility has become an integral part of many business activities. These may connect over local wireless, 3G/4G internet, Bluetooth or Infra Red. Correctly implemented, such technologies can give your business a significant edge over your competition. Poorly implement, it can be a frustrating waste of time and money. With an extensive testing and implementation background in mobile computing, we are able to effectively design and implement your mobile solution, avoiding many of the pitfalls that often catch consultants off guard.